HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Teo
Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] Vote_lcapRedemption has it's price [Mission - Event] Voting_barRedemption has it's price [Mission - Event] Vote_rcap 
Jojo Soren
Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] Vote_lcapRedemption has it's price [Mission - Event] Voting_barRedemption has it's price [Mission - Event] Vote_rcap 
Shuri
Kizoku Kitai
Daisuke
Kino Minki
Takisho
Itachi Sarutobi
Logan
lilCoz
Latest topics
» THUS THE RETURN...?
Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:17 pm by Logan

» Naruto World war
Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:48 am by Guest

» Naruto Extinction
Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:17 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:15 pm by Guest

» Sorry for the leave
Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:26 pm by Sasuke Sarutobi

» Naruto RPG Saga
Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:25 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:19 am by Guest

» Naruto: The Rise of Legends
Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:31 pm by Guest

» Naruto Redemption
Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:52 pm by Guest

Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] Hokage10

Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] Kazekage2

Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] 2343ddx

Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] Tsuchikageee

Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] 76839

Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] 32480

Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] 244612

Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] 145135

Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] 473248

Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] 249949

Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] 609716

Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] 234153

Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] 25377

Affiliates

free forum

Our Button:

Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] Aczxax

In order to apply for an affiliation, you must have our banner up on your site and at least 10 active members.

Disclaimer
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto: Broken Dreams © Teo
Background Image © Roxas

All things created and posted on this site belong to their original owners. Naruto: Broken Dreams is in no way making money off of the Naruto Series, as this forum was just created for RPing. All images belong to their respective owners whether on or off the site. The claiming of images not yours will result in a ban. All characters belong to their respective owners. The copying of any characters, posts, and custom items is strictly prohibited. Any content copied from the site without the owner's permission will be tracked and the perpetrator punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License

Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Sarutobi
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Sasuke Sarutobi

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] Left_bar_bleue850/850Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Health:
Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] Left_bar_bleue200/200Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] Empty
PostSubject: Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event]   Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event] EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:10 am

Spoiler:

Sasuke was waiting for the right time, the time to redeem himself to the hokage. After their little encounter it seemed her trust wasn't in sasuke, but all will change if he completed the task ahead. Standing in his apartment the lights was off, but the sun still shined through the window blinds and lit up some parts of the apartment. He wore his normal attire as he walked to the closet to pick up his katana and strapped it behind him, in his purple belt. His weapons where all ready, sasuke made sure he went over everything 3 or 4 times to be proper prepared. As he made his way to the door, he went over the information and what the hokage said to him, a flashback happened in his mind.

"Your decision will effect more than yourself. I guarantee you would be more missed and yet if you bode problems to the hidden leaf in the future after you complete your vengeance I will send ninja to kill you and I myself may kill you as well. Just know your home is here and there are those here who wish to keep you safe."

"Do know I don't take many under my wing to teach. Let alone you have not completed many tasks to show commitment. Sure enough you are of the Sarutobi but I can not teach you unless you complete one task that will test your resolve. After you do this I will completely entrust inside of your plans the will of my teaching you. But until that task is complete, I ask you to reflect on why you want to learn. Do this even during the task."
, After the flash back it came to sasukes mind that maybe the mission was to show him what would happen if he attempted to follow in the footsteps of vengeance. With little emotion over his face he left the apartment and made his way down the main street.

It happened to be a perfect day, the sun was high but it gave a warm fill, the young genin passed other genins who were doing simple tasks like helping carry boxes for farmers and chasing lost animals and such, it was a busy day. When he reached to the gates the chuunin guard halted him,

"Halt there genin! Any reason your leaving the village?, he said in a tone of authority as walked over to sasuke, in his eyes it would of been weird not to see a chuunin or a jounin of the village with him.

"I have a mission from the hokage herself and the seal of her approval to carry out my mission" , he said in a calm tone, he watched as the chuunin was standing right next to him. This guy was wasting his time.

"Oh Sarutobi, Sasuke was it? hokage-sama said you would pass through. Well alright then you better be going", The chuunin gave a smile to sasuke as he passed an envelope to sasuke.

Sasuke took the envelope as he opened it to see the pictures of the genin he had to catch and make do, after seeing their faces on the picture he place the envelope in his top as he started to run down leaf highway. Where ever could they be he thought as he jumped from branch to branch, knowing there was 3 of them they might of traveled together but this was only theory. He had to head to the next town to collect information on their whereabouts. Taking down 3 genins wouldn't be a problem, but fighting them at the same time would be trouble some, he had no info about jutsus so in combat they could surprise him. It wasn't long before he was a great distance from the village, he could see merchants on the highway and many travelers, a town was probably near by as well, he stopped on a branch that was near the top of the tree to over see the area. It seemed like luck was on his side when he came across a town in the near distant, hopefully they would be there or information about them, he then made his way towards the town.
Back to top Go down

Redemption has it's price [Mission - Event]
Page 1 of 1