Just a Stroll 249949

Just a Stroll 609716

Just a Stroll 234153

Just a Stroll 25377

Affiliates

free forum

Our Button:

Just a Stroll Aczxax

In order to apply for an affiliation, you must have our banner up on your site and at least 10 active members.

Disclaimer
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto: Broken Dreams © Teo
Background Image © Roxas

All things created and posted on this site belong to their original owners. Naruto: Broken Dreams is in no way making money off of the Naruto Series, as this forum was just created for RPing. All images belong to their respective owners whether on or off the site. The claiming of images not yours will result in a ban. All characters belong to their respective owners. The copying of any characters, posts, and custom items is strictly prohibited. Any content copied from the site without the owner's permission will be tracked and the perpetrator punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License

Just a Stroll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lilCoz
Suna Shinobi
Suna Shinobi
lilCoz

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Just a Stroll Left_bar_bleue250/250Just a Stroll Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Health:
Just a Stroll Left_bar_bleue200/200Just a Stroll Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

Just a Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Just a Stroll   Just a Stroll EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:27 pm

A young Suna kunoichi was strolling leisurely through central. She looked toward the sky, watching a bird fly overhead. Her sandy-blonde ponytail blew in the warm desert wind. She held a katana in her hands with a five foot long blade and a foot long hilt. In the middle of the blade was a hole about a centimeter wide running to about three inches from the end of the blade. The hilt was in the shape of a flame.

The girl looked down to the weapon, memories flooding over her. She thought back to that day. Her mother’s body fell limp before her eyes once again. Her father turned on her. She felt the same pain from that day. The mask from her savior flashed before her eyes. She had never seen that mask again.

Tears formed in her golden-brown eyes. Those memories were haunting. She just wished it would go away. Sometimes, she only wished she hadn’t of been saved.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Suna Shinobi
Suna Shinobi
Logan

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Just a Stroll Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Just a Stroll Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Just a Stroll Left_bar_bleue800/800Just a Stroll Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Jutsu List:

Just a Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll   Just a Stroll EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:04 pm

The Kazekage, Logan, was strolling through the Central of Sunagakure. Sometimes, he felt he needed the break from the work he must do for the village, especially all the paper work. Logan walked slowly, thinking of the death of his parents."Stupid diseases.." he cursed under his breathe wishing the diseases that his parents had gained were able to be cured, but noo, it was impossible. Logan realized a Kunoichi walking near in front of him. "Hmm...??" Logan walked closer, "Why are you crying miss? -- Woah.. Interesting Katana." Logan looked up.. It may be all sandy, but he could still see the beautiful sky above him. Most wondered, Why was the Kazekage out? I thought it was a day where he does his jobs? Logan finds a bench, he sits down.. "Now explain whats wrong, miss." Logan asks curiously of why the girl has tears dripping from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
lilCoz
Suna Shinobi
Suna Shinobi
lilCoz

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Just a Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll   Just a Stroll EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:54 pm

The young kunoichi looked up to see who was speaking to her. She was amazed to see it was the Kazekage. She wiped the tears to the best of her ability. She choked the tears down. She couldn’t let herself look weak. That would be shame to her clan. She sighed. “Just a memory, a horrible haunting memory.” She started unsure if she should continue. It would be opening herself up too much to him, but he was their leader. She needed to be able trust him, at least a little. “This is the anniversary of my mother’s death, or I should really say murder. It happened a few years ago, while I was still in the academy. I came home and my parents were in the middle of a battle. Not long after I arrived, I saw my mother’s body go limp. After that my father turned on me and almost killed me. Just before he had the chance, someone in an ANBU mask appeared. I only caught a small glimpse because after right they picked me up I blacked out. The next thing I remember, I woke up in the infirmary and never saw my savior again.” She stopped and blushed. “Um…I’m telling you too much aren’t I?” She looked away.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Suna Shinobi
Suna Shinobi
Logan

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Just a Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll   Just a Stroll EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:29 pm

"No, you aren't. Sometimes this happens. My parents died of a disease. That disease was given from my older brother, he's the one who poisoned the tea that my parents drank. It seemed impossible to cure, and it was impossible. It was a poison that dealt high damage. They died in front my my very own feet. My Older brother, Kogan, than let himself being a Missing-nin. No worries, I cried when they died.. I was only 7 years old then.." Logan explained his history to the girl. It was something he would never forget, ever, in his life. Being the Kazekage wasn't always the best, he had to do so much work. Paperwork, meetings, summits, all these interfered with his true Shinobi life. Logan couldn't let any of that pain go, it was impossible. Logans short hair blew around in the windy sand. "Don't worry.. Although your mothers death was in front of your own eyes, she isn't gone. You know what? She's right beside you, her heart and soul, it's with you. You'll never forget what happened, but, this is your life. You control it. Let it out." Logan explained. He felt very.. what do you call it? Generous and caring, although it felt weird to act like this since Logan usually doesn't act like this. Logan smiled at the young kunoichi, "Right, by the way, whats your name? Mine is Logan, Logan, Hokkai." he asked since he had been talking, but hadn't asked who she even was.
Back to top Go down
lilCoz
Suna Shinobi
Suna Shinobi
lilCoz

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Just a Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll   Just a Stroll EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:36 pm

The young girl gave a soft smile. She had never actually met the Kage. She never imagined he’d be this kind. She had no idea he would understand at least a little what she was going through. “Hello, Logan-sama. I-I’m Hotaru, Hotaru Renmichi. I’m from the Takeshi clan. This sword belonged to my mother. Apparently she was quite a talented with her blade.” She loved to talk well of her mother, remember back to the days she had with her. She also loved to think about how much people see her like her mother. Maybe she needed to learn to be more of her own person, but she enjoyed the praise.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Suna Shinobi
Suna Shinobi
Logan

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Just a Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll   Just a Stroll EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:44 pm

"Well then, your a brave girl, Hotaru." Logan smirked, he had been through the pain Hotaru had. There was nothing wrong with it, it's the human life cycle. Birth, Childhood, Sickness, Death. "You know what, lets go for some ramen, my treat." he smiled lightly at the girl. Logan stood up and stretched, he sat for awhile, and well, he was out for a walk, not a talk. Logan started walking the direction of the Ramen Shop. "Well? Lets go Hotaru." he said politely. Logan thought about his other goals he wanted. Although most were accomplished, he felt very excited and all, but life wasn't all about accomplishing, it's about the way you live it. Logan sighed, it was a long and sunny day in Sunagakure. Logan stared up into the sandy blue sky. Usually, the weather wouldn't be like this, but he guessed it was a good occasion, oh forecasts.
Back to top Go down
lilCoz
Suna Shinobi
Suna Shinobi
lilCoz

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Just a Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll   Just a Stroll EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Hotaru couldn't help but feel a sense of pride when he called her brave. She was however careful not to show this. Many people had called her talented but never brave. However, nobody else had actually heard the whole story. Most of the time she wanted to keep her past in the past, but it was sometimes necessary to remember.

She swore she heard her stomach growl at the mention of getting lunch. She remembered that she hadn’t eaten yet. She chuckled slightly. “That sounds good, but you don’t have to pay for me.” She didn’t particularly like for others to spend on her, but she could always make an exception for the Kage.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Suna Shinobi
Suna Shinobi
Logan

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Just a Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll   Just a Stroll EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:52 pm

"Alright then, suit yourself." he said to Hotaru. Logan started sweating in his white shirt. Logan kept on walking towards thr Ramen shop, after a 5 minute walk, he had finally reached it. Logan lifted the fabric and sat down, the Ramen Shop owner exclaimed "Ahhh!!! Kazekage-Logan, welcome back to our Ramen Shop!" he smiled. Logan replied "Hello, Tayanashi. One bowl of special Ramen, please include pork." Logan smiled at Hotaru and asked "Your turn Hotaru." he smirked. The man brought up Logan's ramen bowl "Thanks, heres my pay."
Back to top Go down
lilCoz
Suna Shinobi
Suna Shinobi
lilCoz

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

Just a Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll   Just a Stroll EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:30 pm

Hotaru followed the Kazekage into the Ramen shop. It was very hot today. She was even tempted to remove the bandages that hid the scars she had gotten from her father that day. However, she could not afford to bring attention to them. She had already heard the rumors about her clan and none of them were very good. There always seemed to be rumors about the Takeshi. Many called them mindless warriors, not knowing that their minds outdid their excellent swordsmanship in many cases.

She made her way to the table. Immediately after sitting down, she got out her money pouch with her clan symbol on it. She couldn’t help but smile back at Logan before ordering. “Um…I’d just like one bowl of ramen with leaks and pork.” Many people thought she had odd taste, but she liked things simple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll   Just a Stroll Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Stroll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Broken Dreams 2.0 :: Shinobi Nations :: Kaze no Kuni :: Sunagakure no Sato :: Central-
Jump to: