HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Teo
Deadly waters (Invite only) Vote_lcapDeadly waters (Invite only) Voting_barDeadly waters (Invite only) Vote_rcap 
Jojo Soren
Deadly waters (Invite only) Vote_lcapDeadly waters (Invite only) Voting_barDeadly waters (Invite only) Vote_rcap 
Shuri
Kizoku Kitai
Daisuke
Kino Minki
Takisho
Itachi Sarutobi
Logan
lilCoz
Latest topics
» THUS THE RETURN...?
Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:17 pm by Logan

» Naruto World war
Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:48 am by Guest

» Naruto Extinction
Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:17 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:15 pm by Guest

» Sorry for the leave
Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:26 pm by Sasuke Sarutobi

» Naruto RPG Saga
Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:25 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:19 am by Guest

» Naruto: The Rise of Legends
Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:31 pm by Guest

» Naruto Redemption
Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:52 pm by Guest

Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Deadly waters (Invite only) Hokage10

Deadly waters (Invite only) Kazekage2

Deadly waters (Invite only) 2343ddx

Deadly waters (Invite only) Tsuchikageee

Deadly waters (Invite only) Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Deadly waters (Invite only) 76839

Deadly waters (Invite only) 32480

Deadly waters (Invite only) 244612

Deadly waters (Invite only) 145135

Deadly waters (Invite only) 473248

Deadly waters (Invite only) 249949

Deadly waters (Invite only) 609716

Deadly waters (Invite only) 234153

Deadly waters (Invite only) 25377

Affiliates

free forum

Our Button:

Deadly waters (Invite only) Aczxax

In order to apply for an affiliation, you must have our banner up on your site and at least 10 active members.

Disclaimer
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto: Broken Dreams © Teo
Background Image © Roxas

All things created and posted on this site belong to their original owners. Naruto: Broken Dreams is in no way making money off of the Naruto Series, as this forum was just created for RPing. All images belong to their respective owners whether on or off the site. The claiming of images not yours will result in a ban. All characters belong to their respective owners. The copying of any characters, posts, and custom items is strictly prohibited. Any content copied from the site without the owner's permission will be tracked and the perpetrator punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License

Deadly waters (Invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jojo Soren
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Jojo Soren

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Deadly waters (Invite only) Left_bar_bleue1275/1275Deadly waters (Invite only) Empty_bar_bleue  (1275/1275)
Health:
Deadly waters (Invite only) Left_bar_bleue1410/1410Deadly waters (Invite only) Empty_bar_bleue  (1410/1410)
Jutsu List:

Deadly waters (Invite only) Empty
PostSubject: Deadly waters (Invite only)   Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:34 pm

The world's most hottest and most relaxing hot spring is infested with demonic animals called leaches and piranahs. Jojo however was one to know how to get rid of them by just a short wave of electrical chakra that would burst and then destroy all of the fish. They would flow out of the way and out to the other waters directly below at the waterfall's base. Oh yeah, this was at the top of a waterfall and it was so steamy and relaxing for Jojo. She loved it here and normally always did come here. She did where a bathing suit in case some camera goon saw her as well as brought her sword with her. No matter what she will always be prepared in case of an emergency as she awaits in the pool soaking up the water into her pores. She would probably truly relax if this wasn't the forty-fourth training ground but seeing as it was her ears heard all noises leading up to the deep and small hot spring that could fit three people comfortably. "Oh, this is the life."
Back to top Go down
Jojo Soren
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Jojo Soren

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Deadly waters (Invite only) Left_bar_bleue1275/1275Deadly waters (Invite only) Empty_bar_bleue  (1275/1275)
Health:
Deadly waters (Invite only) Left_bar_bleue1410/1410Deadly waters (Invite only) Empty_bar_bleue  (1410/1410)
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Deadly waters (Invite only)   Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Jojo stood out of the water and jumped towards the surface. She would then pop her neck and then cloth herself from these waters. Her body was exponentially perfect for the waters as she would just cloth herself and head off towards the village. She ideally had to do stuff with the village and her own styles had to fix up and for that she would become the Hokage whether she had to steal the position or not. Whatever it took she would make it. Now as for what is next she would merely go on and train it out.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Jojo Soren
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Jojo Soren

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Deadly waters (Invite only)   Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:29 am

Enter

It has been about one week after her inauguration as Hokage and she had been put to work relentlessly. She personally was one who did all the possibilities but not just that but she was one to realize she alone was stronger than most but had a weakness for a good hot spring. So about one week after the inauguration she came back to her personal hot spring in the middle of nowhere inside the forest of death. However it was hidden from cameras and not only that but all the piranhas in these waters were dead and gone so she had no need to worry as she stripped down to her mere two piece bikini and sank into these waters. Her bikini was black with ribbons that held it together. Each ribbon was in a different knot and each knot was an entirely new level of knowledge so no fool could hope to untie them but herself. "I have a feeling someone is coming."
Back to top Go down
Shuri
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Shuri

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Deadly waters (Invite only) Left_bar_bleue1750/1750Deadly waters (Invite only) Empty_bar_bleue  (1750/1750)
Health:
Deadly waters (Invite only) Left_bar_bleue600/600Deadly waters (Invite only) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Deadly waters (Invite only)   Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:39 am

A full day spent with the dead can become depressing for even someone like Shuri. Yes, a long day like this needed to end in the company of the lovely Jojo, so full of life. Looking in the Hokage mansion would be the first order of buisness, as a Kage is often held in their cramped office all night. But the search turned out to be fuite, and Shuri knew their was only one place she could be. It was with ease thaty he found her odd personal hot spring which she found delightful. Of course, it was only personal due to the fact that it was filled with diagreeable creatures like leeches and pirhanas. One could only hope to bathe in the springs if Jojo was there. Shuri found Jojo sitting in the waters as he had imagined, wearing a revealing black bikini. She noticed him quickly, and Shuri simply waved and gave a warm smile. His long hair covered his blushing face.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Soren
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Jojo Soren

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Deadly waters (Invite only)   Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:55 am

Jojo smiled as she saw the man, Shuri, as she simply waved back with her finger tips of her left hand. She had already use her jutsu to electrocute the water to kill off the dangerous animals and leaches were no problem given the stasis of the waters afterwards. She smiled lightly and stood up just to reveal her bikini's bottoms, that were so cute and small, as she smiled and said, "Come on in Shuri! The water's great!" She knew him from reports and that was about it aside from a nagging memory but sing that was all she could rely on she would push it off as that, nagging. She would only smile as her head band still covered her left eye, the glass eye, concealed from all view. Even with that she was still considered a beauty under most circumstances. "So what brings you here Shuri?"
Back to top Go down
Shuri
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Shuri

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Deadly waters (Invite only) Left_bar_bleue1750/1750Deadly waters (Invite only) Empty_bar_bleue  (1750/1750)
Health:
Deadly waters (Invite only) Left_bar_bleue600/600Deadly waters (Invite only) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Deadly waters (Invite only)   Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:20 am

Jojo stood up, revealing even more of her bikini, prompting Shuri pull even more of his hair in front of his face to hide his face. They were much too cute. Shuri snapped out of it though as she asked him to jump in. He hesitated however. Soaking in hot springs with others was not something he enjoyed, as he believed his body resembled his clients. Pale and lacking life. Instead of removing his clothing and jumping in, Shuri simply removed his leather boots and let his skin soak only to his shin. On regards to the question "What brings you here Shuri?" he replied, "If the Hokage of the village is absent, it must be someone's duty to track her down, I believe. I am quite happy to know that the lovely face of the village is not harmed, and instead enjoying some relaxation." Shuri picked some water up in his hands and splashed his face before lifting his hair from his face, having calmed himself now. One could not help but notice the strange resemblence in the appearance of their scars, the ones covering Jojo and the ones that ran around Shuri's neck and across his face.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Soren
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Jojo Soren

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Deadly waters (Invite only)   Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:52 am

Jojo smiled at his answers. Certainly people would worry but sure enough her AnBu agents located at the Forest of Death's center would oddly know she was alright. However she didn't bother too much with that, after all she didn't mind people worrying about her. Just made her more human than what normally would. She did see his face once more and smiled as she gave one of those perky youthful smiles that always drove someone mad in the days of the Academy. "Shuri, it has been awhile hasn't it? The days that you and I were scarred in the past. Whether from healing or battle we sure have been through the mill on this one." She certainly knew the ways to talk to Shuri though she never could get used to how pale his skin was. And that lengthy hair was just one more trait of him being the under taker. She however would not put him in a bind, it was after all something that could quite possibly anger her and him at the same time so she would remember the morning of the inauguration and then smile, "Did you know an assassin saw me naked before I went to my inauguration?" She was curious if the body had been found and how many bones were broken. Possibly even what burying method was taken.
Back to top Go down
Shuri
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Shuri

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Deadly waters (Invite only)   Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:09 pm

What an amazing smile she had. Contagious even, as the very sight of it made Shuri smile as well. "Been through the mill have we? I feel sadder about your scars then I do about my own. Surely you had no choice in the matter, but I recieved these wounds as a result of my own actions. I can never say I regret those actions but...I do sometimes miss my black hair...I looked so stunning back then..." Shuri said lightly laughing. His laughing ended with a quick nervous cough as Jojo finished her question. "Ah...yes...I'm very well aware. I recieved his body that very afternoon. You did quite a number on him, but I'm sure you would've had a more difficult time with him if it had not been for your...lack of clothing." Shuri coughed two more times, in between those coughs could one faintly hear "That lucky bastard."
Back to top Go down
Jojo Soren
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Jojo Soren

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Deadly waters (Invite only)   Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Jojo knew the feelings between her and Shuri and she knew also what Shuri had said as she merely giggled heartily as she would bring up a finger to her lip and bit it to keep from a giggle fit. She smiled lightly and then popped her neck as she would then carry on to sit back into the water as she would think back to the assassin. "You call him lucky? I killed him for what he did and not only that but a dead pervert is no where near lucky." She would smile lightly and then follow it up, "But for you it would only be a tease to your ego." She smiled again and then laughed fully as she would think to herself, "How many people has he seen in that funeral home naked?" She was a joker and that was so excellent for her own persona. "Pardon me if this is random but what would you would have done if you were the assassin."
Back to top Go down
Shuri
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Shuri

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Deadly waters (Invite only)   Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:28 pm

Shuri laughed upon hearing her question and leaned back a tad bit, looking up into the air. "What would I have done if I were the assasin who got a glance at your bare self? Why I would've never been able to attack in the first place. I'd have been much too mesmorized and would've rethought my goals in life and whats important, went back to m village unsuccesful and become a rouge, clinging to the one good thought that I didn't raise a hand against someone so beautiful." Shuri said thoughtfully. He stayed silent for a moment before looking back to her and shrugging his shoulders. "But I would never be an assasin. What an ugly, distasteful occupation. I would never get to enjoy these little times with you."

((Sorry for being gone so long!))
Back to top Go down
Jojo Soren
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Jojo Soren

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Deadly waters (Invite only)   Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:14 am

Such honest to God compliments were said while also answering the question fully, Jojo had indeed liked this person for that humor that just never went away no matter what went on in life, "Good answer and very true. Though I must say being the undertaker of the village isn't a much healthier profession if I do remember correctly that it is something I tried to talk you out of before. But to little avail if I do remember correctly." She smiled and also looked up to the sky and would say, "I'd probably be a painter and a dancer if I were never a ninja, nor being hokage, but the past can not be re maid and or redone so there is little pursuit in that line of work." She giggled at the thought and would settle her face back to looking at Shuri as she relaxed in the warm waters.

((That's alright. I'd been sick for a while but I've gotten better so I'm relieved you came back on))
Back to top Go down
Shuri
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Shuri

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Deadly waters (Invite only)   Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Shuri grumbled upon once again hearing her kvetch about his line of work. He tilted his head and played with his hair, using only his long finger black finger nail. "I have little to no interest of making a full time job out of being a shinobi. My hobbies lie only in the secrets that the dead keep from us living. Imagine if I wasn't the undertaker? The bodies that pile up would be managed under my apprentice, Sogo, and he hardly knows how to tie his headband, let alone dress a stiff body." Shuri imagined his tiny assistant trying to dress a corpse, and held his mouth over his face laughing. "As for you," he said when he was finished, "there's always room for you to dance and paint in your free time. You simply need someone to help make that free time for you."
Back to top Go down
Jojo Soren
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Jojo Soren

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Deadly waters (Invite only)   Deadly waters (Invite only) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Jojo knew spite when she heard it and she heard it indeed inside the voice of her fellow friend. She however didn't use spite to fuel a counter response when saying, "Well I hope I can find someone to fill that time with using more than just painting among other things as an excuse. Now to get myself an apprentice, well I'm actually waiting on three to spring about but they come from a far away land and are visiting home for the moment. Given I do hope they have the best natural abilities about themselves." She smiled with her response as she would then, "Would you like to massage my shoulders? I'll massage yours as well but I truly think I need someone to help with the massage work due to my job as Hokage and the desk work involved." She was curious as to whether Shuri would accept but she did hope that he would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly waters (Invite only)   Deadly waters (Invite only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly waters (Invite only)
Page 1 of 1